1. What data do we collect?
We will collect the following personal information for the use of purchasing products on our website. Name, email address, phone number, address(billing/shipping) and payment information.
2. How will we collect your data?
You directly provide ClockClock with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order or partially place an order online for any of our products
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
3. How will we use your data?
ClockClock collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products or announcements that we think you might like.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site, you can read more about how Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site, you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
4. Where do we store your data?
When you place an order through our Store, we will maintain your Order Information for our records at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden, unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States, to be stored and processed by Shopify Inc. Google Cloud Services. Transfers to Canada are protected under PIPEDA, Canda’s private sector privacy legislation; transfers to the US are protected under PrivacyShield agreements. Privacy Sheild certification statements can be found on https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
5. What are your data protection rights?
ClockClock would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request ClockClock for copies of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ClockClock restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ClockClock processing your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ClockClock transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us at: +46 76-846 55 99
Or via mail at Slakthusgatan 9
121 62 Johanneshov
6. What are cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer. They improve your experience on our site and allow us to get insights into how users interact with our offers. The next paragraph describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our webshop is powered by Shopify; you can find a detailed list of which cookies are set here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies
These cookies are required to operate the site and process your orders. They, for example, ensure that your order and contact information is remembered between pages.
- Google Analytics
These cookies help us to understand how you use our site. They may track things such as how long you spend on the site and what products you view in detail. This information helps us to improve your experience as a customer and to continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Hotjar analytics give us a more detailed insight into what parts of our web site are used, and where customers might have difficulties understanding the content. As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and how they navigate through the checkout process, and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track.
For more information on Hotjar cookies, see the official Hotjar page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
7. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
8. Privacy policies of other websites
10. How to contact us:
Call us: +46 76-846 55 99
Or write to us at Slakthusgatan 9
121 62 Johanneshov